Rose Apple / Chambakka Wine

Something that everyone falls in love 🙂 One of the best way to make use of rose apples in its season! This recipe is adapted from my mom. And it is well appreciated by family and friends.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/rose-apple-chambakka-wine-recipe
1 Like

Fine

Nice to know. We too have rose apples. We made wine from pineapple this year.

super

untill now i cant see the recipe..........

Jane, you need to put out the recipe, popular demand :)

Please send me the recipe.

please share the recipe

Have shared the recipe, try it out :)

Finally!

Thnkz jane... it's really a different one..

Thanks Neenu :)

vallatthum nadakumo

too much shadow I guess but great idea!! :)

what fruit is this? Where can i get it from, in the US? Do u get the same or can we alternate? Did u bring the ceramic jar from home?

Preethi, I haven't found this fruit in the US. I made it at my home in Kerala. I have rose apple tree at my home :)

I have been using an identical recipe here in Thailand for 4 years now. It comes out from 7-9% and is very sweet. This year I finally have found some champagne style yeast as opposed to baking yeast. I have also added 5 whole cloves to one of the batches of the Must as an experiment.

Nice to hear that :) I will try it next time :)

Thanks a lot :)

I want to try the recipe today.i have a little all that not ripe ones, should i remove that? Cleaning the same jar--should i wash it with boiled and cooled water or dry wash it with a sterlised towel or tissue paper.WHOLE WHEAT/KERNALS IS WHEAT GRAINS ITSELF ISN'T IT ?