Kerala Style Pepper Chicken (Nadan Kurumulaku Kozhi)

Loved it <3

3 Likes

Thanks for posting the picture :slight_smile:

This is an incredible recipe! and watching the video really helped me understand how much we need to vaatify the onions! And how much we need! I didnt realise we need that many onions ! My husband was really impressed. Neither of us have been very mind blown by my recent cooking but this has hit the spot! thank you! i have been learning cooking from all you lovely food bloggers ! I am eternally grateful. as many of us do, I left India when I got married and all experiments have been based on what people like you tell me. Keep up the great work! Its really appreciated!
Ps- i couldnt find the step on where to add the coconut bits?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for trying out my recipe! Glad to hear that you and your family loved it :slight_smile: Thanks for pointing out the missing step. I have edited the recipe.

2nd the best. Didnt get that dark color first time. Extra pan time on 2nd time brought out the flavour really well. Couldnt get coconut here. So i used the desigated cocucut, bit roasted and cooked with chicken for last 5 minutes.
Simple and best. Thanks for the recipe.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the picture!

Thanks so much for these detailed, step-by-step recipes with pictures, Jane! Iā€™m an amateur cook who started during the lockdown - these clear instructions make it easy for novices like me to create pro-level dishes!

Just look at what I was able to create using this recipe!

1 Like

So beautiful. Thank you