Kerala Style Pepper Chicken (Nadan Kurumulaku Kozhi)

Thanks Mohana :)

I am trying this recipe right now, the chicken is cooking on the stove. I'm praying it turns out well. My husband is a picky eater.. So let's see. I will update you very soon. Thanks Chechi.

Thanks for trying it out, Feba. Let me know your feedback :)

Yummy food

Thanks Shaby :)

Tried it & can't be more happy with the simple but delicious recipe. Awesome

Thanks Revathi :)

I tried this just now.. It came out very well.. Thanks a lot :)

Thanks Ria :)

Thanx for d recipe.i tried it many times and it came out very well.

Thanks Abani!!

I love cooking, this is a perfect simple yet yummy recipe. Making it for wife today ..

Thanks Krish for trying it out!!

Tried and it came out really good. Just wanted to confirm one of the ingredient. Aniseed and perinjeeragam are 2 different spices. Did you mean to add fennel powder?

Thanks Divya. Yes, it's fennel powder. I have corrected the recipe.

excellent i did as per your receipe it tasty

Wow!! So delicious! It came out really well. Thankyou so much for sharing this recipe. It's written and presented v well.. 7 stars!! 😄👌🏻👍🏻

Hey Jane, sorry to bother u... it still shows aniseed in the instruction instead of fennel seeds. ( I just read the above comment so thought i Ll let u know- plz don't publish this comment) thanks

Thanks Mary and Reshmi. Also, Thanks for pointing out the mistake, Reshmi :) I have corrected it. Great to hear that you liked it.

Really nice recipe.. I have already prepared it twice and have recommended it to my cousins too. Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe