Kerala Style Mutton Stew

Mutton simmered in coconut milk with onion, ginger- garlic and spices. Appam with mutton Stew is one of my favorite breakfast. Great combination with Idiyappam, puttu and bread also.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/kerala-style-mutton-stew-recipe

Very nice....I tried and loved it

Thanks for trying it out, Suhas. Glad that you liked it.

Very nice.. came out just like I expected it to be

Thanks Simran! Great to hear that you liked it.

This was amazingly simple and easy to try. The end result was also good. Thanks.

Thanks for trying it out Manoj! Good to know that you liked it.

I loved ur recipe. It is so yummy. Yr step by step by step instructions are so easy to follow.. Even Yr quantities are just right for a small đź‘Ş.

Thanks a lot Rani! Happy to hear that you loved it :)

It came out well. I cooked for 2kg mutton, i used less amount of thick coconut milk, thats why my stew looks darker in colour. But the taste was awesome. Thanks Jane!
U made my easter breakfast yummy!! Happy easter!

Great to hear that, Jincy :slight_smile: Thanks for trying out my recipe!

5 stars… love this recipe very much… turned out well… creamy and delicious. My family loves it so much… thank you… its super easy to follow your recipe… hats off…:kissing:

1 Like

IMG-20180407-WA0008

Thank you so much! Thanks for trying it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the recipe. Can’t wait to try it out. Can you share the brand of coconut milk that you recommend. I live in Southern California and use a lot of store bought coconut milk.

We use Chaokoh

Thanks a lot for trying it out! Picture looks so yummy :slight_smile:

I made this in a slow cooker for about 8 hours and left it overnight. I tried it yesterday lunchtime but forgot to make the garnish and it was still possibly the best tasting curry I have ever had, certainly in the United Kingdom. Last night I made the garnish as well and I couldn’t believe how incredibly much tastier it was again! Thank you so much for this.

Thanks a lot for trying it out! Infact, I wanted to do it in a slow cooker, but didn’t get a chance to try it out yet. Next time :slight_smile: Can you upload a pic?