Kerala Style Mutton Stew

(Jane Jojo) #1

Mutton simmered in coconut milk with onion, ginger- garlic and spices. Appam with mutton Stew is one of my favorite breakfast. Great combination with Idiyappam, puttu and bread also.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/kerala-style-mutton-stew-recipe

(Dr Suhas Choudhari) #2

Very nice....I tried and loved it

(Jane Jojo) #3

Thanks for trying it out, Suhas. Glad that you liked it.

(Simran Singh) #4

Very nice.. came out just like I expected it to be

(Jane Jojo) #5

Thanks Simran! Great to hear that you liked it.

(MANOJ VARGHESE) #6

This was amazingly simple and easy to try. The end result was also good. Thanks.

(Jane Jojo) #7

Thanks for trying it out Manoj! Good to know that you liked it.

(G Rani Dora) #8

I loved ur recipe. It is so yummy. Yr step by step by step instructions are so easy to follow.. Even Yr quantities are just right for a small đź‘Ş.

(Jane Jojo) #9

Thanks a lot Rani! Happy to hear that you loved it :)

(Jincy Joseph) #10

It came out well. I cooked for 2kg mutton, i used less amount of thick coconut milk, thats why my stew looks darker in colour. But the taste was awesome. Thanks Jane!
U made my easter breakfast yummy!! Happy easter!

(Jane Jojo) #11

Great to hear that, Jincy :slight_smile: Thanks for trying out my recipe!

(Anushah Jey Shriee) #12

5 stars… love this recipe very much… turned out well… creamy and delicious. My family loves it so much… thank you… its super easy to follow your recipe… hats off…:kissing:

(Anushah Jey Shriee) #13

(Jane Jojo) #14

Thank you so much! Thanks for trying it out :slight_smile:

(Shruti Vijayakar) #15

(Balakrishnan Vasudevan) #16

Thank you so much for the recipe. Can’t wait to try it out. Can you share the brand of coconut milk that you recommend. I live in Southern California and use a lot of store bought coconut milk.

We use Chaokoh