Kerala Style Chicken Curry - without coconut (Nadan kozhi curry)

Looks great... Mouth watering

1 Like

Thanks Vandz!! Hope you will like it :)

2 Likes

Pretty good recipe! Thank you for this! Here’s my version of the same:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Happy to hear that you liked it.

Thank you Ms. Jane Jojo…Tried it today and turned out to be really good. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for trying it out, Sreejith! Glad to know that you liked it. Can you post a picture next time?

Your recipes are simple awesome, makes me crave the taste of it over and again, and then I end up preparing it over and again to satisfy my fetish. Thanks for all your contributes.

1 Like

Amazing recipe. Tried it today. Simple and quick yet flavorful. This is the first time I’ve come across your site. Will def keep visiting for future cooking :slight_smile: wishes from London.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for trying out my recipes!!! Happy to hear that you enjoy them…

Thanks a lot, @Nayana_Poojari!! Do try out other recipes and lemme know the feedback…Also, can you upload a picture next time?

I was looking for an easy to make Kerala style chicken curry recipe and I happened to land on your Nadan chicken curry recipe. And it suited my needs since it doesn’t require coconut. It came out well. Thanks a lot !! One question : why you omitted spices like cloves, cinnamon or cardamom in this?
Afterwards I happened to go through your page in detail and was very impressed with all the photos. Have you published any book?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Pradeep.

The recipe has garam masala, which has all the spices like cloves, cinnamon etc.

Hello Jane. Here is the pic of the curry and I I made it today too :)) such a fan of this recipe as this brings back memories from my home town mangalore:) will also try your other recipes too:)) love from London. !
P.s: yet to garnish with coriander leaves :))

image|375x500

2 Likes

Tried it and it was yummy :yum: my husband who is from Kerala enjoyed it…it tasted better with parothas. Thank you for sharing this recipe :blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for trying it out and posting the picture!!

Thanks a lot for trying it out!! Great to hear that you liked it…

Thank you for the recipe, it’s my first time cooking chicken curry.

1 Like

@Basil_Tom Thanks for trying it out! Glad to hear that you liked it. Can you upload a picture next time?