Kerala Style Chicken Curry - without coconut (Nadan kozhi curry)

Thanks Suresh! Contribute your pic :)

Hi Jane. Tried your recipe.. Turned out really good.. Thank you so much..

Thanks Sheena for trying it out :) Contribute your pic!

It tastes good... but kaanan oru Look illa... can u pls tell me how to make it look like as in magazines and hotels?

i was just searching for chicken curry recipe n i happen to view ur blog n i liked all ur menus. im gonna definitely try this one n all other recipes ill use as further reference.

Thanks Josna! Try it out and let me know how it turns out for you! Also, contribute your pic :)

jane njan undakki pralde vayarum athiloode manasum nirakkuka ente istama ath ningaliloode sadhichu thank u

sur

nice and easy

Thanks for trying it out. Contribute your pic if you have :)

Cooked for the first time in my life. I mean a main course dish. Was successful. Thanks! :)

Thanks for trying it out Alvin :) Great to hear that you liked it.

Clocked 4kg chicken

Looks very similar to my mom's recipe.. Mouthwatering.. I am gonna try this tomorrow.. Keep posting good Kerala recipe like this :-).

Thanks Sapna :) Try it out and let me know how it turns out for you :)

It came out so delicious.. :) Thankyou so much for the recipe.. And I have taken the pic for u.. :-) How can I send it to u

It came out very delicious Jane :) thanks for sharing the recipe. And I have taken a pic to show u.. Pls let me know how to share it with u :)

Sapna, Great to hear that. You can click on New Post from your homepage and add your picture.

My first attempt of kerala style kozhi curry!! N my husband loved it!! Thanks a lot for this recipe!! Came out adipoli...you r def a life saver!! :) keep posting!! CHEERS :)

Thanks Erin for trying it out! Can you contribute your picture?