Beef Biriyani (Kerala Style)

ee reciepe follow cheyyuvaa,,,,,,, samshayamundenkil chodikkum sahaayikkane,,

Always welcome :)

undefined

In this method of cooking rice you need not drain extra water ?its similar to ghee rice preparation? How perfect it would be if I add plenty of water while cooking rice and draining extra water there after?which method would you recommend?

I add just enough water upfront so that I don't have extra water to drain. I haven't tried the other way.

I've tried this recipe twice AND it came out great! Thank you very much. The blog design and presentation is also easy on the eye, so it's a pleasure to look up.

Thanks Roshin!!

Jus tried it today it was. Yummmmmmm thanks for the recipe

Thanks Surya for trying it out :)

Thanks fr the recipe....I tried today....it was.....yummmmmm.....

Thanks Silby!!

Hai Jane,
I prepared your recipe for my husbands birthday. it turned out well and tasty.

Thanks a lot for trying it out, Sarah :) Great to hear that it turned out well!!

This is a fantastic recipe. It look a long time to cook from scratch, but was truly worth it. Thank you for posting it.

Thanks for trying it out :) Happy to hear that you liked it.

Thanks for the recipe…I tried it yesterday…It was Soo tasty :yum:

1 Like

Happy to hear that you liked it :slight_smile:

Hello from Germany- thank you so much for this beautiful recipe. My family and me were all very happy, it was so delicous!!! My husaband said: “Urgently needs to be repeated”…

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: Great to hear that your family enjoyed it!

I cooked biriyani for the very first time yesterday and i loved it…thank you so much for this recipe…qq… did you use aniseed powder or fennel powder for making the marinationmasala?and also, before you start layering, did you add ghee into the pan? I think my rice got a little bit sticky… could you please give me some tips to avoid that stickiness… ? I am so happy it tasted too yum though… :kissing_heart:thanks again… I wish you had uploaded a video of this recipe so that I could make sure I didn’t miss out any single step​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:…