Vanilla Pound cake

This cake is wonderfully rich, moist and buttery with a lovely golden brown crust. The name ‘pound’ was given to this cake because the original recipes contained one pound of butter, one pound of sugar, one pound of eggs, and one pound of flour. The best part of the pound cake is the simplicity of the recipe and a delicious outcome!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/vanilla-pound-cake-recipe

if i want to bake this cake in a microwave oven with convection ...then for how much time should i keep it

Akshada, I used a microwave oven with convection. I used to bake it for about 50 min.

Can i substitute powdered sugar with brown sugar. If yes, wat is the amount to be used?

Can i substitute powdered sugar with brown sugar. If yes, wat is the amount to be used?

Jennita, I haven't tried substituting sugar with brown sugar in this particular recipe. But you can definitely give a try. It won't go bad for sure. Try replacing sugar with same quantity of brown sugar.

hey Jane,i just tried this and

sorry, i just tried , and its tast was amazing.... thnkz for the recipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....i lov it!

Great to hear that, Thanks!