No Bake Choco Marie Biscuit Cake

Marie biscuits dipped in a coffee mix and coated with chocolate.This is an incredibly easy to make, yet yummy chocolate snack. You just need all ingredients on hand. It is a simple and quick no bake eggless biscuit cake recipe. And a comfort food for sweet toothers. Kids are gonna love this. Recipe adapted from my aunt 🙂

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/no-bake-choco-marie-biscuit-cake-recipe

You don't cook maida? :-o

Tried this...was yummnnn

Great to hear that, Reshma :)

Thanks for the recipe Jane!

Did you try it?

Yumm one Jane, I did try :) thank you.

Thanks for trying it out Maclin :) Great to hear that you liked it!

This is a such a good recipe. Hardly any effort, and will make the kids wild....Must try!

Yeah, This one is quite easy and yummy :) Just need all ingredients in hand. Try it out and lemme know how it turned out for you.

i have a doubt, the biscuits are arranged one after the other.. When it is cut, how does the stripes appear?when we get horizontally, each and every single biscuit comes out like that...

Hi Jillu, You should not cut horizontally. Cut it into slices from the corner at 30 degrees. You will get the stripes. Initial two pieces will be small and after that you will get the regular size slice.

I tried it! Easy to make and yummy :D

Thanks Amrutha :)

Good one to try :)

I have a doubt..l is all purpose flour maida?

Yes, Both are same.

It has to kept in fridge or freezer for 3 hrs??

It has to be kept in fridge. No need to freeze it.

1 Like