Kerala Style Mutton Curry - without coconut (Nadan Mutton Curry)

Easy, spicy Kerala mutton curry that can be prepared in no time. It goes well with porotta, any sort of rice variants ( ghee rice, pulao, normal rice) and any Indian bread.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/kerala-style-mutton-curry-without-coconut-nadan-mutton-curry-recipe

This looks delicious! Great pictures too :)

Thanks Richa :)

Hi,I am Saswati, a food blogger.My blog is hosted by blogspot.I don't possess a domain of my own .I viewed the cucumbertown hosted food blogs and fell in love with them.I have opened an account with you but was clueless about shifting my blogger food blog to your domain.I am not a computer geek ..so lot of terms are Greek and Latin for me.Would be greatful if You can guide me how to do the needful..i.e to shift my blogger posts to cucumbertown.Would also like to know about third party html...will I be allowed to post my FB ,Tasty Query and Pinterest badge on my blog as I have traffic coming from those sites too.Will my blog feeds be allowed in a blog aggregator site? Thanks .

Saswati, I have pinged you in facebook. Can you take a look?

Jane..sorry didn't find any msg from you but from Cherian..he's asked me to mail at migrate@cucumbertown.com..will do so.

Delicious mutton kari, Jane. Lovesome tempting. The aroma - mouthwatering. Jazaakallaah for letting others too know, Jane - an absolute amazer!

Thanks Sumayya :)

Great Recipe. Tried it and it turned out excellent.

Thanks Deepak :slight_smile: Thanks for posting the picture.

How do you make sure mutton doesn’t become rubbery/chewy?