Indian Tea

Rahul Thomas More importantly, how do the points system work - how many points do i get for a fresh new recipe and how many do i get for posting a variant. Also, do i get points for all variants some one else posts using my recipe?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.alittlebitofspice.com/indian-tea-recipe

This is very bad! Yuck!

thank you, would like you to add black tea too

How do i post a variant of this recipe? Do you have a facility to tag similar recipes?

More importantly, how do the points system work - how many points do i get for a fresh new recipe and how many do i get for posting a variant. Also, do i get points for all variants some one else posts using my recipe?

So lucky to taste this dish, prepared by the author himself!

I am mild lactose intolerant...hence milk is out of my acid bearing tummy.. I can suggest the spicy ginger tea...black variant..i ll tell you later...

and btw.. this is not how 'mallus' make chai.. you always boil the tea leaves / powder in water.. based on how intense you need it...and then mix the boiling milk into your tea distil.. and throw the liquid from one glass to another with a 2 metre distance...then try and tell me how is the 'mallu chai'...its the best in the world..of course.. if its raining and you are in the mountains...its perfect.. but sad.. I am the black variety..